Something everyone should know and can hopefully take away from this blog.
I really recommend taking first-aid and CPR classes. I have taken some from the Red-Cross and am certified with both. They last for around 2 years and I really need to take them again… (for legal reasons).
Remember, you carry survival skills with yourself everyday. Better to have and not need it then to need it and not have it.
I will focus on first-aid kits later on in the future.
27 Notes/ Hide
- iconmedic1020 likes this
- culturerevo likes this
- one-asterisk reblogged this from gunsngear and added:
- one-asterisk likes this
- rainmaker295 likes this
- jeansshirtsandsoap reblogged this from gunsngear
- n4ez likes this
- michaelespiritu likes this
- redjeep likes this
- theshitpeopletweet likes this
- ryliceracc reblogged this from gunsngear
- aslipperymaiden likes this
- edrdh likes this
- sheepskincanvas likes this
- sheepskincanvas reblogged this from gunsngear
- gunjunkie likes this
- picardwouldtotallyrulekirk reblogged this from gunsngear
- flowing-blood-for-wealth-and-oil likes this
- chead likes this
- courageintegrityandpride likes this
- courageintegrityandpride reblogged this from gunsngear
- ellisposts reblogged this from gunsngear
- ellisposts likes this
- xavier64 likes this
- whiteyfu likes this
- peashooter85 likes this
- gunsngear posted this